Monday, September 03, 2012

Little Prince

So I entered Matthew in the Little Prince and Princess Contest here in town. You raise money for the Lions Club to support them in all the charities and sponsorships that they do for the town. I received seven canisters to decorate for the collection of money, I have to finish these today! I have to clean first but I am having a hard time getting motivated! Pray for me all! I have issues with motivation. So Matthew had his pictures taken. He did alright. Not the best best picture of him, but the photographer did a decent job. I couldnt help but take a few of my own though. lol. So here is my handsome prince. Would you like to vote for him? Come out on Sept 12-15 at Edinburgh, In : to the downtown strip! We will be face painting and having a great time.






No comments: