Monday, September 03, 2012

Batter Up!

  So on the 19th of August, The church went to Ohio to see a Cincinnati Reds game, which just happens to be my favorite team. It was awesome. We were a little late getting there. But not that late. I liked being able to spend the time with Anthony. He doesnt really do sports, but even he said that he had fun. I loved being able to take Matt to his first Major League ball game. We had some nose bleed seats, but it was not too bad. We had a little bit of a breeze up there. There was also a Mercy Me concert after the game, which was pretty cool. They are a great band with some great music. :-) Here are some pictures of the day. I hope you all enjoy! 
Anthony and I. Love him so much.
Eating Cotton Candy. Not the best idea with foresight lol

Aunt Sarah with some of Matts Cotton Candy. Who does not like Cotton Candy.

Not the Best Pic

Love this Pic. Although, the pitch was kind of low

What a Statement

My First Shirt with my new name. I made it.

Love the field.

Family.

Surprised Face. Love this picture

My Family.

The Gang

My Favorite Team

I love the colors in this.

Giant Lights

Shadowed Effect

He crashed and Sarah being a good Aunt.

Over View of my favorite Place in the World. A ball field.

My Number for eternity, In Loving Memory

Water shot.

Taking the walk.

Really Pretty Fountian

Dad looking off in the distance.

My Boy being funny. lol

God's marvelous Sunset to end a great day.

No comments: