Monday, March 11, 2013

31 weeks

I am now officially 31 weeks along! Yay. Only 9 more to go. It feels like my pregnancy has gone by quickly so far and i hope that it does not change. So just a little bit about my day. I went to bed real late. I am having a hard time being able to go to sleep at a decent hour without Anthony here at nights. It sucks bad. But anyways.... I went to bed late and did not get up till bout 10 thirty or so (Ant took Matt to school), with a missed call on my phone. So i listened to the voicemail and it was our realtor who said she was going to show our house to an interested party today at four! I was like AHAHAHAHAHAH. Only four hours to get a house show ready!!! So i did the flight of the butterfly! I did everything: all the laundry, all floors sweep, all floors mopped, bathroom scrubbed down (tub,toilet,behind toilet), Matts room rearranged, up baby's part of the room up, did the TEN MILLION dishes (i need to be better about doing them every day), dusted everywhere.....living room, Etc. Now i am so wore out. I think i over did it with the baby, she is kicking my butt now. Well on the plus side at least the house is clean now! I plan to try to keep it that way 

No comments: