Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mom Challenge #2

Well, only seven days till Christmas! Exciting. Well i am working on number one. I am making my own nativity out of boards and painting them with silhouettes! But this post is about challenge number two, participate in a Christmas pageant. Well, at first this was a hard challenge for us since we do not have a Christmas pageant at our church, but God worked things out. Dad (pastor) is having some special music for Christmas Sunday and he asked if i would help to get some of the kids dressed up as the manager scene. No lines, just dressed up and so far we have almost all the kids interested. There is going to be a costume making party at my house on Friday. i hope my little bitty house can hold all these people and kids. I will post pictures as soon as i get them!

No comments: