Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Blood

Been a pretty good day. Went this morning and donated plasma. A little bit of a different experience. I got really light headed and hott and had to stop halfway through though. I am going to try again. I think it was because i did not have enough water and stuff to eat. But I feel good that i saved someones life by donating. I wish there was a place in Columbus though, so that the drive would not be so bad.

Other things that have been going on are...i now have a JOB! Lol. A real job. I go for training on Friday. I am excited. Its not as much money as i would like and its only part time. But it will make Anthony happy, and shut him up lol.

Went and did some art the other day. I spent all day doing it and i have to say that i miss it so so so much. It would mean the WORLD to me if i could do artwork for a living. Its something that i am passionate about. Im thinking about changing my major to it. I just love it so much. Being able to be creative everyday would make me so happy. I would be on cloud nine. Well if i got paid well enough for it anyway. lol

Weight loss has slowed a little. I have hit my plateau. So i think i am going to up my weight training. Training for my 5K is going well. I can jog two miles now with only one quarter mile walk section. Which makes me extremely happy. I was sick about two weeks ago with some thing, idk what it was, but i couldnt run and i ended up gaining some weight back. :-( No fun. but i will get it back down.

Well, Im helping my sis make a costume for Gen Con. So im going to go. Until i write again.

No comments: