Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hand Cast






So today was a pretty normal sunday. We got up and went to church this morning. i personally loved the extra hour of sleep, i dont know about anyone else. We went out to eat at Golden Corral today with my parents. That was a nice change. Then we had a pretty lazy afternoon. I was cleaning the nursery and i found the hand cast kit and i thought "OOoo i need to use this" and so i waited for Matthew to go to sleep and finally he did. I got all the stuff ready and was waiting for it to sit and all of a sudden matthew jumps in his sleep and puts his fist all in the plaster then decides to smear his head with it. :-( lol. So i had to clean him up and get him back to sleep. But finally i got him back to sleep again and we got the job done. Well thats all i have for now. I will put up more soon.

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

I like the hand cast you did of Matthew. Funny how he jumped in his sleep and messed it up :o( Glad you could fix it and do it right!! I'm adding you to my list of fellow bloggers. Stop by my blog and leave a comment! Tell Kyle hello and give the baby a squeeze for me.

Nettie's Nook said...

He reminds me so much of his Dad!!

Karen Walden said...

I just stumbled across your blog!
Matthew is soooo cute!

Nettie's Nook said...

Keep blogging Lauren I need to see more of my grandbabay!!