Thursday, October 30, 2008

My First Post

Ok. well i am making a blog. Everyone one else has one in Kyle's family, i thought i might as well. lol. Well i guess i will tell you about myself. I am 19 years old. I turn 20 in january. I am Kyle's fiancee. We have been dating for around 4 years now. i love him to death. I love sports. I play softball, volleyball, and basketball. Softball is my favorite. I love to draw. Annette thinks i am a artist, i wouldnt say that, but i do love to do it in my spare time. I am a book worm. I will read pretty much anything that i can get my hands on. There is a big thing in my life, other than Kyle, is our son, Matthew James Morgan. He was born on 9/20/08 and he is growing fast. i am taking lots of pictures and i will be putting some up here, so dont worry. lol. But thats about it for now. i will be posting more soon

3 comments:

Nettie's Nook said...

Welcome to Blog Land!! Hurry and get my grandson's picture on here for blogland to see..

A Peek Into My Life said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited you are blogging too. :)

Dorcas said...

Hey Girl!! Welcome to Bloggerdom!!