Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Blessing!

So as this pregnancy is continuing, (I am now 36 weeks) i was beginning to feel very stressed. If you know my family, you know the only vehicle that we have is a 92 Chevy silverado truck that is not overly reliable. We have a four year old boy and now we have a baby on the way and I was beginning to be really stressed on how we were going to be able to even bring the baby home from the hospital. Four people do not fit in the cab of a non-extended cab truck. Well God has seriously blessed us. We have HORRIBLE credit and when I say horrible I mean horrible, but we knew that we had to do something. So we decided to start looking for a car. We figured we would have to go to a buy here pay here type of thing, but the Lord has ways of making things work out. We had gotten lunch and while we were in the drive-thru the truck started to overheat and so the car dealership was right across the road, so we decided to just slide by and look and see what was there to see what we liked together as a couple while the truck cooled down. Well, like I said the Lord works things out. We were able to get a loan and buy a 2010 Kia Optima! We are in love and guess this.... Anthony told me that "it is my car".... I about had a hard attack. I see it as our car, but the fact is that, I feel so much better and less stressed about the baby now. I am very happy, we are now officially a married couple as we are now in debt together! Lol. All the thanks goes to Jehovah-Jirah! 

Here is us with our first big purchase as a couple


 

No comments: