Saturday, July 21, 2012

Swinging the bat

Hey all. So today was pretty fun. I hopped in a softball tourney and played three games in a row this morning. It was not to hot, which was great! It was a coed team and we did alright. We lost but it was still fun. I enjoyed it greatly. Only bad thing though was that i did not do the best i can do. I missed balls in the outfield. But i sorta have a reason. I could not move that well. Past couple of months my ankle has been getting worse and worse. I already have issues with that foot and the doctors told me when i was younger that y foot would cause me issues when i got older. Well i think older is here. My ankle is just KILLING me. I am going to have to go to the doctor. But i dont know of any good ones around here. Anyone have any suggestions? I am chillen out and icing it today. Hopefully the swelling goes down some.

No comments: