Thursday, February 03, 2011

Winter and other things

As i have been on this diet journey now for two weeks, I have to say, that I am loving it. I have lost five pounds and an inch from my tummy. I am so excited! I know that I have a long way to go but this is encouraging to me that i know i can do it. Something that has helped me do this life stlye change is called www.myfitnesspal.com. I love it. Its a site (also app for phones) that you log in all you have ate and what workouts you have done and it keeps track of it and does all the math for you. You tell it your goal and it gives you a plan to follow. It is awesome. If anyone wants to add it you can add other people and see what they post. I'm s_ballchic_2 if anyone wants to add me, just let me know who they are.
On another note, i loved these storms the past couple of weeks. I have to admit though, that I did not have to go in it much. It was really pretty from my windows though! I hope that everyone who lost their power or who got stuck in it, is doing o.k. now..
Well my friends.. until I post again!

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

You are doing great at your dieting!! I'm thinking that Monday will be the day I start ~ we'll see:o) Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dear! I wish you luck on your diet as well! You should check out myfitnesspal

Dorcas said...

Hi Lauren,
How is the dieting going? I'm anxious to hear!!
Dorcas