Saturday, December 18, 2010

Down with the Sickness

So Matthew and I just got done with being sick. Last Saturday i had to take Matt to the doctor, turns out he had a double ear infection and a bad chest cold. Well he gave it to me and then I gave it to Anthony, so the sickness has been sufficently passed around i would think. Pray that it doesn't get passed around any more! I hope you all do not get. It was not Fun! Well a little bit of updating. Let's see. I am now going to school!!!! Yay. And with Christmas coming up, that is going to be hard to do all the assignments. lol. Speaking of Christmas, I'm so excited for Matthew this year. He is going to have a blast opening presents. I have had to get on to him a couple of time for trying to open them early! lol. He's just two, lol, what are ya to do. Pray for Anthony, for he is trying to find a new job so he can leave the one he has now, which is a difficult thing to do. Also pray for me to be able to get more hours as well!. Well I think I'm going to hop off here and try to get some sleep. I'm restless and can't sleep this evening, well...morning. Good Night everyone and Happy Holidays!

No comments: